Post X: Blogging Experience

This semester has been a crazy journey, because I feel that we haven’t had enough time to do everything, until today, in my honest opinion. But, the blogging has been great  because we have to think and develop ideas in english, also it has been a useful tool to expand and improve my written english level.
I don’t know if i’m getting better at this, but I think my vocabulary has grown since we do these blog activities. The most important thing about the topics is that we chose them to discuss and make comments between classmates. This is a highlight of the course.
As a future journalist, the english knowledge is mandatory, to write articles, reports or media content, and this exercise provide us flexibility to get used to.
I hope that we can continue together, but if we don’t, I wish you all good luck, I’m thankful about the whole English 3 experience.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario