Post VIII: A Subject you enjoy studying this semester
I think
that I’ve enjoyed studying French 1 in this semester. This course is
theoretical and practical at the same time, because we are learning a language
that we could know and practice in the future. I chose it because of the language
and the teacher; actually I think I’ve arranged my whole schedule to have it.
In
classes, we listen to conversations, write dialogues, complete sentences and
exercises. I’d love to change the value from a CFG course to a elective course,
because it’s a particular subject specialization, but it’s commonly viewed as a less important knowledge to obtain.
We
have seen basic French grammar and phonetics, many forms of greetings, ways of engaging
a conversation and a lot of vocabulary. My favourite aspect of the course until
now it’s the listening exercises and the dialogues.
I
like it because when I was seven years old my father showed me a French learning
program (books and cassettes) and it really peaked my interest, specially about
the pronunciation of the words.
PS: I’d have include
English 3, but I think we make more practical work than study. Anyways, I’ve
enjoyed this course very much.

i dont like french
ResponderBorrar