Post V: My favourite photography
This is my
favourite photography of all times, it’s the cover of The Beatles' Abbey
Road record/album. It was taken on August 8, 1969, in the zebra crossing
outside the EMI Studios on Abbey Road street in London.
It was taken by the
photographer Iain McMillan and selected by Paul McCartney, out of six
photographies, to be the cover of the latest album edited by the band.
It’s special to me
because it represents the end of the band’s work, but the beginning of their
legacy in the years to come. It’s also special to me because the day that the
record was released it’s my father’s birthday (September 26)
The photography has
been modified, parodied and idolized in many ways, because of their iconic
meaning and power.

this is a historic photo!
ResponderBorrarThis is a great picture, great album and a great band! I love them!
ResponderBorrarH I S T O R I C !
ResponderBorrarThat's a photo of all times. Great!.
ResponderBorrar