Post IV: Movies and Series that i like
As i’ve stated before, i think that
i’m a series addict, because i love to watch complete series from all kind of
genres, and the list is still getting bigger. Also, I like to watch movies, but
not so often.
My personal favourite movies are the
Star Wars saga, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Donnie Darko and the
filmographies of several cinema directors as David Lynch (Eraserhead, Blue
Velvet, Mullholland Drive, Inland Empire), Quentin Tarantino (Reservoir Dogs,
Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Inglorious Bastards) or Wes Anderson (The Royal
Tennenbaums, Moonrise Kingdom, Grand Budapest Hotel).
My personal favourite
series are Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, the Marvel/Netflix ones (Daredevil,
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist), How I Met Your Mother, Westworld, Mr.
Robot, Sherlock, House of Cards, Bates Motel, Penny Dreadful, the american
version of Shameless, and last but not least some animated ones, The Simpsons,
Futurama and Rick & Morty.








What a great adicction brother
ResponderBorrarReally good movies, dude.
ResponderBorrarI love The Simpsons, I could watch them for hours
ResponderBorrarI also love the simpsons, but I Think that the new seasons are not so good as the old ones.
ResponderBorrar