Post II: Why did i choose this career?
First of all, the
actual choice of studying journalism wasn’t my first. As I stated in my
previous post I already studied law at Universidad of Valparaiso. When I was 17
years old I had the desire to follow the journalism career but I was really
doubtful about the future.
After a lot of
thinking, I decided to leave law school and do the PSU test again, in order to
study journalism (hopefully at Universidad of Chile).
Being a journalism
student has been a great experience so far, because I am lucky to have people
who receive me as a fellow recently graduated student.
I chose to study journalism
because my abilities always have been closer to the humanist area. Also, you
can explore many sides of the career and i think that you can make a difference
if you resolve to do it.
Now, focusing on the kind of job that I’d like to have, as I already said before I’d like to be a music/entertainment media specialized journalist, but there’s something that I didn’t mention before, I’d love to learn four languages (at least) because I want to be able to work and develop a career outside Chile.

I love this picture because we all appear in this! <3
ResponderBorrarI love this picture because we all appear in this! <3
ResponderBorrari liked laws too
ResponderBorrarWhat a pic bro! you have an interesting story.
ResponderBorrar