Post I


My name is Andreas Juan Pablo Mauna Celedón, i was born on Saladillo (foothills) near Los Andes (that's my hometown) on May 17th 1990. My family is composed by my mom (Malvina), my dad (Claudio) and my older sister (Cindy). I studied in several primary schools (Edén del Niño, España and Liceo Max Salas Marchán) and i did my whole secondary education at Instituto Chacabuco.

After finishing my secondary education, i did the PSU test and i chose to study Law at Universidad of Valparaíso. It was a terrible mistake, because I didn't like the career (and it took me a lot of time; 3 years; to make up my mind and decide to leave law school) and my desire always was to study Journalism.

The past 2016, I became a journalism student here at the Juan Gómez Millas campus of Universidad of Chile, and it was the best decision that I ever made. I would like to become a music and media specialized journalist. 

Now, i'm currently living here at Santiago with my older sister. We have a grey cat called Gorman and it's the funniest pet that we ever had, because of his crazy behaviour and bold attitude.

Comentarios

  1. Respuestas
    1. We were looking up for names related with grey colour. And searching Gorman came up..The funny thing is that it has nothing to do with 'grey', it's an irish name that means 'blue eyed boy', but we like it and we keep it.

      Borrar
  2. I want to meet Gorman! it's looks so funny.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Gorman looks so beautiful and plenty of personality. The cats are really special

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario